Locations served by bus from Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Venezia Piazzale Roma: ACTV line 5 or line 35 ATVO VENEZIA EXPRESS service.
- Mestre railway station: ACTV line 15 or line 25 ATVO MESTRE EXPRESS service.
- Mestre city centre: ACTV line 45.
- Treviso: ATVO bus.
- Padua, Abano, Montegrotto: FSBusitalia line.
- Pordenone-Aviano: Marco Polo-Shuttle ATVO daily service.
- Seaside resorts: ATVO bus the main seaside resorts in the Veneto region (Jesolo, Cavallino, Eraclea, Bibione and Lignano).
- Alpine resorts: the Cortina Express service runs all year, while connections with the major ski resorts in the Dolomites operate during the winter.
Where can I purchase tickets at the Airport?
- At the Public Transport ticket office in the Arrivals hall; see the map: http://www.veneziaunica.it/it/content/dallaeroporto-marco-polo
- At the ticket machines in the baggage reclaim area near carousels 3 or 5 or at the bus stops
- On ATVO line buses
- On FSBusitalia line buses (with an excess charge).
For further information check the transit department's websites or call the information offices:
- ACTV Tel. +39 041 24 24
- ATVO Tel. +39 0421 594672
- FSBusitalia Tel. +39 049 8206811
Venice limited traffic zone exemption for tourist buses
For further information on ZTL (limited traffic zone) regulations and exemptions, check the website www.asmvenezia.it.