Locations served by bus from Venice Marco Polo Airport
How to purchase tickets Online
- Venezia Piazzale Roma: ACTV line 5 or line 35 ATVO VENEZIA EXPRESS service.
- Mestre railway station: ACTV line 15 or line 25 ATVO MESTRE EXPRESS service.
- Mestre city centre: ACTV line 45.
- Treviso: ATVO bus.
- Padua, Abano, Montegrotto: FSBusitalia line.
- Pordenone-Aviano: Marco Polo-Shuttle ATVO daily service.
- Seaside resorts: ATVO bus the main seaside resorts in the Veneto region (Jesolo, Cavallino, Eraclea, Bibione and Lignano).
- Alpine resorts: the Cortina Express service runs all year, while connections with the major ski resorts in the Dolomites operate during the winter.
Where can I purchase tickets at the Airport?
- At the Public Transport ticket office in the Arrivals hall; see the map: http://www.veneziaunica.it/it/content/dallaeroporto-marco-polo
- At the ticket machines in the baggage reclaim area near carousels 3 or 5 or at the bus stops
- On ATVO line buses
- On FSBusitalia line buses (with an excess charge).
For further information check the transit department's websites or call the information offices:
- ACTV Tel. +39 041 24 24
- ATVO Tel. +39 0421 594672
- FSBusitalia Tel. +39 049 8206811
Venice limited traffic zone exemption for tourist buses
For further information on ZTL (limited traffic zone) regulations and exemptions, check the website www.asmvenezia.it.
In order to compare the most convenient price and options for bus travel, use GoEuro.com.