Remember to collect your baggage before leaving the Venice Marco Polo Airport Arrivals hall. Check the identification tag to ensure that the baggage is yours.
What to do
If your baggage is missing or damaged, observe the following procedure:
- Stay in the baggage reclaim hall.
- Check the screen to find out which Lost & Found company handles your flight.
- Go to the company's office.
- Show the ticket and the coupon for the missing baggage (in the event of partial loss you must check which items have not been delivered).
Check the baggage search status
Click the following link and fill the form entering the PIN CODE of your lost-luggage Case File, issued by Venice Marco Polo Airport.
Lost & Found office contact info
The Lost & Found offices run by the Airport's handling companies are located in the Arrivals hall near the baggage reclaim carousels:
GH Venezia - Tel. +39 08118658111 - opening hours: information desk and phone assistance from 10 am to 12.30 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
AVIATION SERVICES - Tel. +39 041 9691201 - opening hours: all day.
In order to know to which handling company refer, please consult the attached table.
Other Contacts - Luggage Assistance
- Baggage Assistance Information - +39 041 2609222
- British Airways Baggage Assistance - +39 06 89386034
- AirFrance e KLM Baggage Assistance - +39 02 91 48 33 03
- Emirates Baggage Assistance - 003617777254
- Vueling Baggage Assistance - 199 308 080
If you have lost something in Venice Airport Marco Polo, please visit the page: Lost Property.