Transportation is subject to advance booking and acceptance by the airline. Check with the airline's official website for booking details and costs.
- Weapons (bladed weapons, firearms and compressed air weapons) and ammunition may only be transported in the hold.
- Weapons must be unloaded, disassembled and packed in special closed containers.
- Ammunition must be packed in special shock and fire resistant containers.
Drop-off and collection
- Weapons and ammunition must be labelled at the check-in desk and then handed over to the Airport Police, who will check the documentation in the passenger's possession and then load them on board the aircraft.
- On arrival at Venice Marco Polo Airport, weapons and ammunition must be collected from the Airport Police.