“Marco Polo club” VIP lounge
Venice Marco Polo Airport VIP lounge
Notice: Please be advised that from 22nd February 2017 Priority Pass Members, Lounge Club Members and those customers wishing to use LoungeKey or DinersClub to enter the Marco Polo Vip Lounge at Venice Airport will again be able to do so.
You can buy access to the Vip Lounge Marco Polo Club and to the Priority Lane at the security screening at the SAVE ticket counter or directly in the lounge.
Price: EUR 40 (per passenger).
The lounge is open daily from 5 to 23.
You can use the following free services:
- Hot and cold snacks
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Shower, towel and hygiene products (available on request)
- Wi-fi internet connection
- A selection of Italian and international magazines
- The latest flight status information
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-fi TV with international channels on your smartphone, tablet and personal computer
- Mobile phone charging points.
If you are a frequent flyer, you may be interested in the Club il Milione card, which grants special treatment when you depart from Venice Airport.
Special priority card owners or passengers whose airline company benefits from specific agreements may have free access to the VIP lounge.
For more information, visit card issuer, company or airline website.